How to Make Delicious Baby Back Ribs with Big E’s Sauce
Click HERE for print version
- Rinse the Baby Back ribs off with water and let dry.
- Avoid using lots of rub or salt, it tends to dry out the ribs.
- Place the ribs on a broiling pan with a cup of water in the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the ribs with foil to keep from burning.
- Cook for 2 hours at 275 degrees in the oven.
- Place a foil pan on the grill and pour in a bottle of Big E’s sauce. As the sauce, heats up it will start to thicken. The pan should be big enough to hold 10 or 15 ribs at least.
- Move the ribs to the grill and brown over medium heat without sauce. The ribs are fully cooked at this point. The browning should only take about 5 minutes.
- At this point lower the heat a little and start brushing on the sauce.
- Continue to turn the ribs and brush on the sauce until there nice and coated.
- The ribs are just about done, so I like to cut them right on the grill and move the pieces into the foil pan. Make sure all the sides are coated with sauce.
- Move the ribs back to the grill and then back to the pan several times. This will carmalize the brown sugar in the sauce and makes them all sticky and gooey.
- Enjoy with friends.