Barb & Victor’s Grilled Salmon
- One Bottle of Big E’s Sauce
- One Whole Salmon Fillet (2-3 pounds)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Place a small foil pan on the grill and pour in ½ bottle of Big E’s sauce.
- Lightly season fillet with Lemon pepper to taste. Let rest 10 Minutes.
- Brush one side of the salmon with the sauce from the pan.
- Place the salmon on the grill, basted side down.
- After about 7 minutes, generously baste the top, and turn over.
- Cook for about 8 more minutes, then brush on more of Big E’s sauce, turn, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Take care not to overcook the salmon as it will loose its juices and flavor if cooked too long.